Top Posts & Pages
Copyright© Cathy Scott and curlingupwithGod.wordpress.com . Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Cathy Scott and curlingupwithGod.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
What did I miss?
- 3 of 5 stars to An Igniting Attraction by Stef Ann Holm goodreads.com/review/show/25… 8 months ago
- This Should Be Interesting/ Juggling Cancer Meds deepcleansingbreaths.blog/2019/02/26/thi… https://t.co/Jl7UOwyozq 8 months ago
- Forever and ever/ One or Two Evers? curlingupwithgod.com/2019/01/03/for… https://t.co/GjR5ndJ9KK 10 months ago
- A Scary Time youtu.be/N34hehRgw9g via @YouTube 1 year ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Flowers in the Snow by Danielle Stewart goodreads.com/review/show/25… 1 year ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Dark Citadel by Michael Wallace goodreads.com/review/show/18… 1 year ago
Daily Archives: July 1, 2011
Ninth in a series of posts that go through hymns in The Book of Praise of the Presbyterian Church of Canada.
Within your temple, LordPsalm 48 Gopsal Paraphrase, United Presbyterian Book of Psalms 1871 Music: Congregational Church Music 1853 public domain
Within your temple, Lord, your mercies we will tell,
for where your name is known there does your praise excel:
your praises sound through every land;
with righteous reign you shall command.Mount Zion, now rejoice! Let Judah’s daughters praise
with strong and cheerful voice, the justice God displays;
go round the walls on Zion’s mount
its many splendours to recount.
The towers of Zion tell; its palaces survey;
mark its defences well, and to your children say:
“The Lord, our faithful God and guide,
this God forever shall abide.”