Top Posts & Pages
Copyright© Cathy Scott and curlingupwithGod.wordpress.com . Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Cathy Scott and curlingupwithGod.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
What did I miss?
- 3 of 5 stars to An Igniting Attraction by Stef Ann Holm goodreads.com/review/show/25… 1 year ago
- This Should Be Interesting/ Juggling Cancer Meds deepcleansingbreaths.blog/2019/02/26/thi… https://t.co/Jl7UOwyozq 1 year ago
- Forever and ever/ One or Two Evers? curlingupwithgod.com/2019/01/03/for… https://t.co/GjR5ndJ9KK 1 year ago
- A Scary Time youtu.be/N34hehRgw9g via @YouTube 1 year ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Flowers in the Snow by Danielle Stewart goodreads.com/review/show/25… 1 year ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Dark Citadel by Michael Wallace goodreads.com/review/show/18… 1 year ago
Post 120: Are We Having Fun Yet?
Posted on June 4, 2011
This entry was posted in Reflections and tagged Bible, blog, bully, change, choices, Christianity, church, cross, Easter, evangelism, facebook, faith, fashion, forgiveness, God, help, Holy Spirit, improvement, Jesus, justice, kindness, leadership, Lectionary, Lent, love, milestones, music, prayer, preaching, problems, promise, quiet, reflection, song, stress, students, survival, teachers, The Message//Remix:Solo, time, Twitter, worry. Bookmark the permalink.