Top Posts & Pages
Copyright© Cathy Scott and curlingupwithGod.wordpress.com . Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Cathy Scott and curlingupwithGod.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
What did I miss?
- 3 of 5 stars to An Igniting Attraction by Stef Ann Holm goodreads.com/review/show/25… 2 years ago
- This Should Be Interesting/ Juggling Cancer Meds deepcleansingbreaths.blog/2019/02/26/thi… https://t.co/Jl7UOwyozq 2 years ago
- Forever and ever/ One or Two Evers? curlingupwithgod.com/2019/01/03/for… https://t.co/GjR5ndJ9KK 3 years ago
- A Scary Time youtu.be/N34hehRgw9g via @YouTube 3 years ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Flowers in the Snow by Danielle Stewart goodreads.com/review/show/25… 3 years ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Dark Citadel by Michael Wallace goodreads.com/review/show/18… 3 years ago
Let Sleeping Dust Bunnies Lie
Posted on April 28, 2011
This entry was posted in Reflections and tagged abuse, allergies, bake, choices, cook, dust, dust bunnies, duster, four letter words, global issues, help, improvement, justice, justifying, kindness, personal issues, problems, procrastination, stress, support, under the rug, unpaid bills, wash. Bookmark the permalink.