Top Posts & Pages
Copyright© Cathy Scott and curlingupwithGod.wordpress.com . Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Cathy Scott and curlingupwithGod.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
What did I miss?
- Forever and ever/ One or Two Evers? curlingupwithgod.com/2019/01/03/for… https://t.co/GjR5ndJ9KK 1 month ago
- A Scary Time youtu.be/N34hehRgw9g via @YouTube 4 months ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Flowers in the Snow by Danielle Stewart goodreads.com/review/show/25… 5 months ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Dark Citadel by Michael Wallace goodreads.com/review/show/18… 5 months ago
- 4 of 5 stars to A Cry of Honor by Morgan Rice goodreads.com/review/show/18… 5 months ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Sweet Masterpiece by Connie Shelton goodreads.com/review/show/24… 6 months ago
Targeting Intimacy with God
This entry was posted in Bible Study, Prayers, Reflections and tagged Bible, catechism, Christianity, church, commitment, crisis, cross, Deut. 6:4, Deuteronomy 5:6-7, exclusivity, faith, filter theory, forgiveness, God, Holy Spirit, improvement, intimacy, Jesus, love, Matt 6:24, prayer, promise, reflection, relationships, reward, shema, sin, values. Bookmark the permalink.